Sometimes I have a feeling that the only one who will remember me is the login form on my WordPress page.
– Are you scared?
– We don’t ask that.
– What do we ask then?
– We ask ourselves is it worth it.
– Is it worth what?
– Worth living if there is nothing to fight for.
– And what do we fight for?
– The only thing worth fighting for – love.
– I hate writers. Just look where all the shit that happens started. It’s always a speech or a quote that inspired some idiot and now he has followers and money and..
– Women. That is what you mind the most, right? The women around them. Women that are there because of some words a writer wrote.
– Because your wife or a girlfriend left you for a writer. Or you dad was one and you never saw the magic that he tried to pass down to you. And let me tell you something. The magic? It’s real. That is why there are followers, money and all those women there.
At least that’s the way I would write this dialog we are having right now. It’s more interesting then you just hating on writers. That’s why people loved House, he said shit like this.